This session explains the application of machine learning techniques for options trading. It also covers the process of creating options trading strategies using machine learning.
- Need for ML in options trading
- ML for options pricing
- Trading vertical spreads with ML
- Options Trading with Ensemble Classifier
- Forecasting and trading Implied Volatility with ML Regressor
- Predicting The Returns of an Options Strategy using ML
- Predicting The Options Strategy to Deploy using ML
- Interactive Q&A
- Basic options nomenclature
- Basic options trading strategies
- Machine learning models
Varun Kumar Pothula (Quantitative Analyst at QuantInsti)
Varun holds a Masters degree in Financial Engineering. He has experience working as a trader, a global macro analyst, and also an algo trading strategist. Currently, working in the Content & Research Team at QuantInsti as a Quantitative Analyst, his contributions help in creating offerings for learners in the domain of algorithmic & quantitative trading.